Tuna Fish with Chickpeas
- One 20-ounce can of chickpeas
- Two 6.5-ounce cans of tuna fish
- 4 scallions, white parts only, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced celery
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
2. In a screw-top jar or other closed container, combine dressing ingredients and shake well.
3. Pour dressing over chickpea-tuna mixture and stir well.
4. Chill for several hours for the flavors to blend.
- Blog Contributor